Selena Gomez vs. Victoria Justice – Fashion Face-Off!Published on August 19, 2013. Updated March 12, 2014
There’s nothing we like better than pitting two gorgeous Hollywood stars against each other in a head-to-head battle for the title of fashionista extraordinaire. Today, we have two of Tinsel Town’s hottest young celebs – Selena Gomez and Victoria Justice – battling for the coveted title. Take a look and vote for who you think has better style between the two:
1. Pretty in PinkFeatureflash / Shutterstock.com Joe Seer / Shutterstock.com
Selena and Victoria can both rock hot pink minis. Victoria opted for a color-block number with subtle striped detailing while Selena chose a flowy, flirty number with strap sandals.
2. Flowing PrintsJaguar PS / Shutterstock.com Jaguar PS / Shutterstock.com
The two stars look beautiful in their flowing print dresses but does Victoria’s high-neck, belted number outperform Selena’s strapless, sweetheart gown on the red carpet?
3. Sunny Yellow Stunnerss_bukley / Shutterstock.com s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
Not everyone can pull off bright yellow on the red carpet but both girls (Selena, 21 and Victoria, 20) were bold enough to try. The question is, who rocks it better?
4. Sophisticated and Sexys_bukley / Shutterstock.com Featureflash / Shutterstock.com
A prestigious red carpet event is the perfect place to don a floor-length, sweetheart gown and Victoria and Selena chose similar styles and colors. Selena opted for a more neutral tone while Victoria lightened it up a little in a beautiful lilac hue.
5. Fiery Hot in RedHelga Esteb / Shutterstock.com Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
The dark haired beauties know how to get noticed on the red carpet and each chose to model a fiery red floor length gown. Victoria chose a high-neck, haltered style while Selena opted for a plunging V-neck number with sexy sheer detailing.
6. Cut-Out CutiesFeatureflash / Shutterstock.com Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
It takes a confident and daring woman to sport a cut-out dress at a coveted event and, once again, both Selena and Victoria have managed to pull it off. Victoria donned a red and pink floor length dress while Selena kept it classic and simple in all black. Which look do you prefer?
7. Mixing it Up with MetallicsHelga Esteb / Shutterstock.com Featureflash / Shutterstock.com
Victoria and Selena look like award-winning beauties in these two metallic dresses. Victoria chose a darker tone while Selena opted for a bright gold Oscar-esque color.
8. Whimsical in WhiteFeatureflash / Shutterstock.com s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
Some celebs shy away from wearing white on the red carpet but not Victoria and Selena. Each sported a sexy white mini with Victoria choosing a more flowy style and Selena opting for a tight-fit, figure hugging stunner.
9. Colorful CutiesFeatureflash / Shutterstock.com Featureflash / Shutterstock.com
Sometimes, it’s fun to brighten things up by wearing a pop of color. And, since both ladies are still young and beautiful, they can both pull off wearing super-short outfits on the red carpet. Victoria showed off a lot of leg in a tiny blue, sweetheart dress while Selena proudly displayed her assets in a bright purple jumpsuit.
10. Pretty in Long-Sleeved Pastelss_bukley / Shutterstock.com s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
Victoria and Selena look feminine and pretty in these adorable pastel dresses. Victoria chose a comfortable teal dress while Selena opted for a one-sleeved lilac number. The question is, which look do you like better?