Kourtney Kardashian Forced To Leave HomePublished on August 20, 2014. Updated October 15, 2014
Nobody wants to be livin’ in a house that is infested with dangerous mold. This is especially true for pregnant Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, who have taken their children and are staying at a hotel after discovering mold in their new home.
Mold is no joke. Some types of mold spores can result in health ailments that will severely mess with neurological function. That said, not all molds are considered “toxic,” or harmful to most people, and some are just unsightly, and create a bad odor.
The simple understanding out of the way, Kourtney Kardashian is allegedly angry about the mold in her house. Why? Well… They just bought the place. The house once belonged to Keyshawn Johnson, former NFL wide receiver.
Before you ask, “Didn’t they notice the mold when they did their first walk-through of the house?”
They didn’t notice the mold during their first walk-through of the house. The house was freshly painted. It was only after Kourtney brought her designer into the home to mix up motifs that the mold was discovered. This is the reason why Kourtney is peeved. She’s so peeved, it has been reported that she wants to sue someone.
Unfortunately, the burden of proof will lie on the accuser, and it will be nearly impossible to prove that someone maliciously just covered mold with paint.
Here’s what happens. Mold gets “scrubbed away.” This presents an appearance of disappearance… but the mold is still there. Not everyone knows this. In fact, most people believe the mold to be “dead.” Then, as is often the case, a fresh coat of paint is offered to spruce up a home before selling. Eventually, the mold will grow back in the same places.
Here’s a fair question: When you have as much money as Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick do, why wouldn’t you just have a custom home built to approach your version of living perfection?
Want more on this strange story? Check out the video below.